A Skippers at Dundee Stubbie Cooler is the best way to keep your can or bottle cold!
Skippers at Dundee Stubby Cooler
Skippers at Dundee acknowledges and understands that you might need to return your purchase.
Where goods do not meet the consumer guarantees and there is a major failure in relation to the goods, you are entitled to one of the following remedies:
- a refund of the value of the goods purchased excluding any postage and handling charges;
- a replacement product which is identical or of similar value if reasonably available;
- or a store credit maybe issued to the value of the goods to be used within twelve months of the date of original purchase.
You may return new items within 30 calendar days of delivery for a full refund with some exceptions as detailed in our return policy below.
Please retain your proof of purchase as a refund or store credit will only occur if you are able to provide evidence of proof of purchase.
Goods must be returned are required to be returned in "as new condition", in their original packaging, un-used and un-damaged.
Skippers at Dundee reserves the right to determine if a refund is made in full or made as a store credit to your account.
Return postage costs explained below:
- If the return is required a result of a Skippers at Dundee error or damaged or faulty (see damaged or faulty items below), we will pay for the return postage or freight costs.
- If you decide to cancel your order prior to dispatch, there will be no postage costs to you. If your order has already been dispatched, freight or postage charges will not be refunded.
- If the return is required/requested because of your error or an administrative error from your end, you will be required to pay for the return postage or freight costs.
- You are required to notify Skippers at Dundee in writing for approval of any intended returns (see below notification of intent to return goods).
- Any postage and handling costs as part of the original purchase will not be refunded.
Change of Mind:
Skippers at Dundee is not lawfully obliged or required to provide a refund if you simply change your mind or find the same product somewhere else.
Damaged or Faulty Items:
We guarantee that the goods you receive from Skippers at Dundee will be of acceptable quality, fit for the purpose for which they are sold, match the description and sample or of those goods on displayed on our website.
Where an item has arrived in a damaged condition, mis-bound, or faulty or does not meet the consumer guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law, please let our customer service team know within 14days of receiving the your delivery by visiting our Contact Us page.
Notification of Intent to Return Goods:
If you received faulty or damaged goods, you are required to make contact with Skippers at Dundee within 3 working days of the recorded delivery date.
If the item/s you have received is not what you ordered or the order is incorrect, you are required to make contact with Skippers at Dundee within 5 working days of the recorded delivery date.
Orders are packed and shipped Monday-Friday only. Most orders are shipped within 72 hours from the order date. Orders placed on the weekend and select holidays are processed on the next business day.
If we are unable to process your order due to inaccurate or incomplete payment information, your order processing may be delayed an additional 2 business days. Orders with out of stock item(s) may incur delays.
Please note due to our rural location, postage may take additional time to reach you.